We are in the middle of the summer and the heat is starting to get real! If you like margaritas, this Sunday, July 24 is your lucky day! Celebrate National Tequila Day and quench your thirst by including Tequila Cabrito in your favorite cocktails and festivities.
No matter if you’re gathering with your friends in your backyard or at your favorite bar, we wanted to insure you had a few new cocktails ideas to celebrate one of the most popular spirits in the U.S.
Find full recipes to create for your celebrations below. Remember, take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lime and a shot of Tequila Cabrito!
- 1.5oz Cabrito Blanco
- .5oz Suze Liqueur
- 1 whole Cara Cara Orange Squeezed
- 4 Chunks Pineapple (Muddled)
- Ginger/Sage (Muddled)
- .75oz Lime Juice
- .25oz Agave Nectar
- Hard Shake, double strain into Leopold coupe.
- Garnish: Black Pepper, Sage
- 1.5oz Cabrito Reposado
- 1.25oz Owls Brew “Witches Brew”
- .5oz Suze Apertif
- .5oz Lime Juice
- .25 Agave Nectar
- Homemade Berry Shrub Floater (1tsp)
- Place all ingredients in a shaker and stir until mix
- Serve in a rocks glass and garnish with mixed berries