Whether staying in with your best friend or going out with your date this Valentine’s Day, setting the mood with wine is never a bad choice. Here’s an assortment of love libations from Santa Margherita and Sparkling Ice that are perfect for a pre-dinner drink or paired with a decadent dessert.
Raspberry Peach Prosecco Punch
INGREDIENTS FOR 10:
- 12 oz. frozen raspberries
- 2 cups peach nectar, chilled
- 1 bottle of Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG, chilled
- Place frozen raspberries in a large glass pitcher or bowl.
- Top with the peach nectar and Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG.
- Fill remainder of the pitcher with ice cubes. Stir and serve cold.
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
- Bottle Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG
- 1/8 Cup Sugar
- 1/8 Cup Lemon Sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Lemon Rind, Grated
- 1 Cup Muddled Raspberries
Combine sugar and juice in a small saucepan, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Stir in lemon rind and ½ cup of mashed raspberries. Combine mixture and Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore in pitcher. Sprinkle remaining lemon rind raspberries among the glasses
- 1oz vodka
- .5oz elderflower liqueur
- 2oz grapefruit juice
- .5oz vanilla syrup
- Sparkling Ice Essence of Water
- Rosemary sprig, for garnish
- Grapefruit slice, for garnish
Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Combine vodka, elderflower liqueur, grapefruit juice, and vanilla syrup- shake until cold. Strain into an ice filled glass and float with Unflavored Sparkling Ice. Garnish with a rosemary sprig and grapefruit slice then serve.
Pomegranate Champagne Punch
- 1 1/2 cups Sparkling Ice Pomegranate Blueberry
- 1 cup pear nectar
- 1/4 cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Champagne
- In a large pitcher, combine Sparkling Ice Pomegranate Blueberry, pear nectar, and orange-flavored liqueur.
- Slowly add Champagne. Serve over ice.
- Garnish with mint and blueberries.