A Portion of Each Multi-course, Prix-Fixe Menu Sold June 19 to June 30
to Benefit Three Square Food Bank
For the seventh consecutive year, Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar will participate in Las Vegas Restaurant Week. The special menu will be available June 19 to 30. Priced at $80 per person, guests will enjoy a multi-course, prix-fixe menu benefiting Three Square Food Bank. A portion of each meal sold will be donated to Three Square.
The menu includes classic Italian dishes the Ferraro’s team loves to cook and guests love to eat. The 2017 menu is as follows:
FIRST COURSE (Choice of two)
- Carpaccio Di Manzo: Thinly sliced prime sirloin, arugula salad, shaved Parmigiano Reggiano, truffle oil
- Polipo: Marinated Mediterranean octopus, capers, black olives, potatoes
- Bufala e Prosciutto: Fresh Italian imported Bufala mozzarella, black label Prosciutto di Parma
- Jumbo Crab & Cucumber: Jumbo spicy lump crab, cucumber variation salad, poppy seed tuile, mint oil
- Spaghetti Aglio e Olio, bucatini Amatriciana
FOURTH COURSE (Choice of one)
- Polletto Arrosto: Herb marinated, spicy, pan-roasted free-range chicken, beans, corn salad
- Filetto: Seared tenderloin, artichoke puree, spinach, onion texture, oxtail reduction
- Osso Buco: Braised veal shank in red wine reduction, farro
- Branzino: Grilled Mediterranean sea bass, grilled fennel, Castelvetrano olives, spicy tomato fondue
DESSERT COURSE (Choice of one)
- Tiramisu: Classic Italian dessert made with lady fingers, Mascarpone cheese, espresso
- Pistachio Passion: Layered pistachio cream, cream cheese custard, whipped cream atop a rich walnut crust
- Cannoli: Tube-shaped fried pastry shells filled with a sweet ricotta cream
For more information or to make reservations, please call (702) 364-5300.
ABOUT FERRARO’S ITALIAN RESTAURANT & WINE BAR
As Las Vegas’ longest running, family-owned and operated restaurant offering authentic Italian cuisine in a fine-dining atmosphere, Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar has offered guests a five-star experience since 1985. Specializing in freshly made pastas and sauces, legendary osso buco, savory risottos, expertly prepared all-natural meats, Safe Harbor® seafood, as well as an extensive award-winning wine list, Ferraro’s is famous for its attention to detail, welcoming environment and passion for food that runs in the family. The Ferraro family members devote themselves to ensuring each guest has a memorable experience, whether for lunch, dinner, late-night or private parties and events. Open Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. Ferraro’s is located at 4480 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 (across the street from the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas). For reservations, call (702) 364-5300. For more information, find on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
ABOUT LAS VEGAS RESTAURANT WEEK AND THREE SQUARE
Las Vegas Restaurant Week began in 2007 as a way to give locals and tourists the opportunity to help out by dining out. Proceeds from Restaurant Week benefit Three Square, Southern Nevada’s only food bank. Three Square currently distributes more than 40 million pounds of food and grocery product – the equivalent of more than 33 million meals – per year to more than 1,300 community partners including nonprofit and faith-based organizations, schools and feeding sites throughout Southern Nevada. Three Square is a member of the Feeding America network of food banks. For additional information visitthreesquare.org or .helpoutdineoutlv.org.