Now in SMITH’S!
Skinny Pasta®, the makers of Konjac-based pasta alternatives, makes US debut and is also available and popular in countries around the globe. Consumers will love this because Skinny Pasta is completely free of sugar, wheat, lactose, soy, salt, cholesterol, fat and preservatives. Its main ingredient, the Konjac plant, is native to Southeast Asia and contains Glucomannan, a dietary fiber. This makes you feel full with less food and provides a nice bit of fiber in the process.
Skinny Pasta is a great option for Weight Watchers’ members and all health and diet-aware consumers who are looking for a healthier pasta option but seek great taste. Skinny Pasta has nine calories per serving and has zero Weight Watcher SmartPoints® value per serving versus traditional pasta which has around 200 calories per serving and five SmartPoints®.
For the first time in the U.S., this ancient Japanese plant is available nationwide in Skinny Pasta, which harvests Konjac roots to create noodles of numerous shapes perfect for pasta dishes, salads, soups, or snacks. Available in a variety of forms, including a traditional noodle shape, couscous, spaghetti, lasagna, fettuccini, and rice,Skinny Pasta is perfect for your favorite staples like soups, salads, and stews as well as a side dishes for meals and family favorite recipes. Skinny Pasta is great for vegetarians, vegans and those who follow a gluten free diet, as well as pasta lovers looking for a “suitable” alternative. Best of all, every shape is ready to eat within 1-3 minutes, simply by adding hot water or cooking briefly in your microwave. Some great recipes can be found at skinnypastausa.com including Skinny Cannelloni and Cheese; Baked Skinny Pasta Mac & Cheese; Skinny Pasta Pad Thai with Vegetables and many more.
Skinny Pasta offers a shape for every cook’s imagination! They are available in 9.52 oz. bags, two servings per bag and suggested retail range $2.99 to $3.49.
- Skinny Pasta Couscous is perfect for any occassion. Just toss this couscous shape Skinny Pasta with your favorite vegetables and serve hot or cold.
- Skinny Pasta Fettucine is the light alternative to heavy old fashioned pasta. Mix this delicious fettucine with any of your favorite sauces.
- Skinny Pasta Lasagna is the foundation for a magnificent baked cheesy delight, minus all those carbs found in traditional pasta!
- Skinny Pasta Spaghetti offers the great comfort taste of pasta without the fuss and calories.
- Skinny Pasta Noodles are perfect for hot dishes or even cold summer pasta salads, and don’t forget to create some Asian inspired noodle dishes.
- Skinny Pasta Rice will be your favorite go-to side dish, or serve it as a meal mixed with your favorite veggies and sauce.
About Skinny Pasta:
Skinny is a delicious pasta alternative that’s only nine calories per 100 grams (3.52 oz), thanks to its main ingredient, Konjac – an all-natural plant that contains fiber.
Skinny Pasta is free from GMOs‚ allergens and additives so your family can enjoy their favorite dishes without sacrificing taste or flavor.
A smart complement to meals or alternative in family favorite recipes, these pasta and rice alternatives are a versatile, convenient choice as they are precooked and ready to heat in the microwave for 2 minutes on high.
Skinny Pasta products are made from a proprietary formula and are an ODOR FREE Konjac product.
The Konjac plant is native to Japan and has been used there for hundreds of years. It contains fiber which absorb liquids and may help you feel fuller for longer. They harvest the Konjac roots to create noodles in different shapes that can be incorporated into a variety of meals – from traditional pasta dishes to soups and salads. Skinny Pasta is also the only Konjac noodle endorsed by Weight Watchers.